- Parks, Arts & Recreation
- Event Sponsorship Opportunities
Event Sponsorship Opportunities
2023 Event Information:
If your business or organization is interested in sponsoring one or more of the events below, fill out a donation form indicating which you're interested in supporting and mail it to City Hall or email it to Haley Foster. Questions? Contact our Marketing & Communications Specialist Haley Foster or our Program & Operations Manager Sara Cahill.
Live Music at the Farmers Market: Thursdays, May 18-September 28
- $250 per date/$5,000 for the season
- Sponsorship allows the sponsor to set up a booth at the market and be advertised in event marketing including weekly emails, a banner on the musician’s canopy, and on the website.
Farmers Market Power of Produce Kids Club: July 13-Sept 28
- $300 to sponsor, the program gives kids $2 to buy fresh produce every week from the Farmers Market.
- Sponsorship allows the sponsor to set up a booth at the market and be advertised in event marketing including weekly emails, the website, and cooler bags handed out to the kids.
Walk & Roll Donations: June 10
- We are now accepting new, unused bikes, skateboards, scooters, or a $200 monetary donation to purchase bikes, skateboards, and scooters for the drawing.
- Donations of $200 or more will get your business logo displayed on the event sponsors banner.
Monticello, Let's Chalk: September 9 & 10
- We are now accepting sponsors for our 2023 Let's Chalk festival! Donations will get your business name listed on our event page, event shirts, and on the event sponsors banner!
- Donations are used for event operations, as well as for the room, board, and payment of the 20+ amazingly talented artists we have visiting and beautifying our community!
Haley FosterCommunications and Marketing Specialist
Sara CahillProgram & Operations Manager