- Parks, Arts & Recreation
- Walk & Roll
Walk & Roll
Walk & Roll is back with a new route on Walnut to showcase downtown Monticello!
Due to road improvements on West Broadway and Highway 25 this summer, we’ll be walking and rolling on Saturday, June 10, 2023 from 9-11 a.m. This year’s route will begin at the Monticello Community Center and travel along Walnut Street to Block 35 (the Let's Chalk lot) and Back to the Cow Tag Park near MCC.
We are currently accepting Walk & Roll booth vendors and bike sponsors (click here to register or make a donation)! There is no charge to participate as a vendor, but a free will donation is appreciated. New this year: We are accepting donations of new, unused bikes, skateboards, scooters (these can be dropped off at City Hall), or a $200 monetary donation can be made to purchase bikes, skateboards, and scooters for the drawing the day of the event. Donations of $200 or more will get your business logo displayed on the event sponsor’s banner.
Helmets will be available for a discounted rate! They are available in toddler, child, youth, and adult sizes.
We're excited to celebrate our downtown, parks, pathways, and local businesses with you!
How to Walk & Roll
- Start behind the MCC at the CentraCare Booth in the Park Barn to get a new bike helmet for only $3!
- Pick up your Pathport at the Chamber's Booth, only 1 Pathport is needed per family.
- Visit our Pathway Partner Booths along Walnut.
- Get a checkmark in your Pathport next to the name of each booth you visit!
- Turn your Pathport in at the MontiArts booth (next to the Cow Tag Art).
- Enter your name(s) into the drawing to win a new bike, skateboard or scooter!
- A minimum of 25 checkmarks is required to enter the drawing!
- The live drawing will be at 11 a.m. You must be present to win!