The Community Center offers supervised play time for children with an active Community Center membership. Staff will supervise children while their adult caregivers use the facility. Caregivers must remain in the facility.
Children must be at least 6 months old to participate in supervised play, and it is ideal for children up to 11 years old. There are a variety of toys for creative play and the occasional opportunity for play time in the Romp ‘n Stomp indoor play area.
Reservations must be made in advance. Reservation times are 60 minutes; only one reservation can be made per child, per day. The supervised play schedule will be posted on our website. Reservations must be made online.
Schedule & Reservations
View Supervised Play availability and reserve your spot by visiting the registration website.
Supervised Play Policies
Usage Guidelines - participants are asked to:
- Make a reservation for your child(ren) in advance online
- Cancel a reservation in advance if unable to attend
- Check-in with staff upon entering the supervised play area
- Wash hands in the restroom for at least 20 seconds with soap and water when entering and exiting
- Wash or sanitize hands often
- Stay home if you are sick
- Refrain from food and beverage consumption, including bottles