TH 25/7th Street Intersection Improvements
Proposed Construction Timeline: April - July 2017 (Dates are subject to change.)
Construction Video: Learn more about the intersection improvements
Proposed Improvements: Addition of a right turn lane on westbound 7th Street at TH 25 and addition of a right turn lane on northbound and southbound TH 25 at 7th Street. Signal improvements, including adding flashing yellow arrows for left turns, and streetscape improvements are also included in the project. Traffic Impacts on Highway 25:
Traffic Impacts on 7th Street:
- No lane closures between 5:30am - 7pm from Saturday to Thursday.
- No lane closures between 5:30am - midnight on Fridays.
- Reduced to one lane in each direction during the day.
- 7th Street may be closed at night between Highway 25 and Cedar Street.
- Access to businesses will be available at all times.
Click here for flashing yellow arrow information.