Monthly Utility Bills:
- Residents receive their utility bills monthly.
- The bill is for water and sewer usage during the previous month.
- Payments are due on the 1st of the month.
- If you are signed up for automatic payments, your payment will be processed on the due date (the 1st of the month)
- Payments accepted: cash, money order, check, all major credit cards (in-person or online), and ACH automatic payments.
- Credit card payments can be one time or set up for recurring monthly payments.
- Residents who sign up for ACH automatic payments receive a $1.00 discount on each bill.
- A payment drop box is located just outside the door to City Hall.
- A drive-up payment box is located in the parking lot near the 6th Street entrance to the Community Center.
- Checks returned unpaid are recovered electronically with the State-allowed recovery fee.
A penalty of 10% of the total bill is added if payment is not received by the due date.